The post below is pulled from our monthly product update email.
Hi everyone – Wow, I can’t believe that it’s already August. The summer seems to be flying by!
We’re working on a ton of exciting features over here at RocketForms. Each month I’m going to send out a monthly product update to keep you all in the loop about new features. For now, I’m going to keep this monthly because I want to respect your inbox.
So, let’s get to it!
June was a big month for us. After hitting #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt back in February, I did the opposite of what any founder would do. I stopped marketing and we got to work completely re-building our form builder and support systems from the ground up, to make it easier to self-serve.
So June was a big month. We finished re-building the RocketForms Form Builder and we launched our template system.
Despite extreme heat in the Philadelphia region, my son’s first birthday party (which seemed to last the ENTIRE month of July), and a pretty strange month overall, we got quite a bit accomplished in July:
– Zapier Integration: Highly requested and we’re super excited about this one. Zapier basically enables you to connect your form to almost any platform out there.
– Button Radius: You now have more control over the radius of your buttons. A small, but important change when it comes to design.
– Form Width: With the Enhanced Form (this is the form with the custom background image) you have complete control over the height & width of your form.
– Custom Code Step: We added the ability to add more HTML and CSS right into the Thank You Step Block. This is useful if you want more control over the look and feel of this block. You can also now iframe other widgets and apps into this block.
– Video Walk-Throughs: To help you build your first form, we started putting some video walk-throughs together. We still have a ton of work to do, but we were able to get a few of the most important videos up in July. You can view them here: https://getleadboost.com/tutorials/ and they are also inside of inside of your Dashboard.
And we continued making a bunch of other small product enhancements here and there.
What’s Coming in August:
I’m pretty excited for what’s coming in August. Here’s a quick look at two of the big features that we hope to finish this month:
1) Variables: This is a cool feature that should really help boost leads. With variables, you’ll have the ability to carry answers from one step to the next for a more personalized experience. For example, if someone enters their first name on a step, then you’ll be able to carry the name into the next step, saying something like, “Thanks (name)! Please enter your email and phone number below.”
2) White Labeling 2.0: Another highly requested feature. In addition to our current white-labeling feature, we’re building out a fully white-labeled system. This means a custom branded dashboard, the option for client dashboard access, and more.
Other Features at the top of our roadmap:
– Customization of lead notification subject line (coming with white-labeling)
– Ability to duplicate a step inside of a form
– Image based buttons
– Facebook pixel integration
– New form template
– and more
Have a feature that you’d like to see?
Hit reply and we’ll add your feature request to our product roadmap.
Have a great August! I’ll send out another product update next month.
Access Your RocketForms Account
Click here to login
Sign up for a 15 day trial of RocketForms